At Pacific Northwest Cabinetry, we believe in investing in our valued staff. We offer industry-competitive wages to skilled, drug-free employees. We always accept resumes and keep them on file for review when positions become available.
If you meet the following requirements, we'd love to hear from you!
- You have 5 + Years of cabinet making and/or cabinet installation experience
- You can pass regular, random drug-screens as well as a pre-employment drug-screen
- You have a valid Oregon Drivers License and a good driving record
- You have excellent customer service skills and understand the importance of making customers 100% satisfied before leaving a job
- You are detail-oriented
- You are willing to work in a fast-paced team environment
- You are able to show up to work on time and in uniform each day
- You are passionate about cabinetry and dedicated to the highest of standards
*NOTE -- All employees must have a valid Oregon Drivers License and a good DMV driving record.
To apply for a position, please send your resume and letter explaining your qualifications in one of the following ways:
FAX to (503) 653-6711
EMAIL to email@example.com
Pacific Northwest Cabinetry
7190 SE King Road, Milwaukie, OR 97222
Pick up an Application at Pacific Northwest Cabinetry
7190 SE King Road, Portland, OR 97222