- If I remodel my kitchen, how much of that investment can I expect to get back out if I sell my home?
- What makes you a "green" company?
- I already have a contractor; will you work with my contractor?
- I don't have a contractor--do I need one to remodel my kitchen?
- Do you do "tear out"?
- Can we tear out ourselves?
- Do you offer countertops?
- I'm ready to get started, what do I do now?
- Recycling of the following materials: cardboard, paper (vinyl), solvents and metals
- Utilization of Wood Dust (aka "saw dust") to generate millions of kilowatt hours of clean electricity for the manufacturing facility; thus eliminating the need to landfill dust
- Reducing the need of natural gas, a non-renewable resource, by producing steam for energy. Producing steam eliminates the need to consume natural gas for heating ovens in paint operations or to heat dry kilns.
- Reducing boiler air emissions 50% lower than required by state and EPA regulations through the installation of "Best Available Control Technology."
- Developing and managing a 35 acre fresh water lake and deep water habitat for wildlife and recreation.
If I remodel my kitchen, how much of that investment can I expect to get back out if I sell my home?
Visit Remodeling Magazine's Cost vs. Value report for the Portland area. This is also a great resource for answering "How much will this remodel cost?" as well as "How much can I expect to recoup from this remodel when I sell my home?"
Visit our showroom to learn more about the differences you can expect between a Moderate Level - Minor Kitchen Remodel and an Upscale Level - Major Kitchen Remodel. We can share samples and pictures with you that help detail the various price ranges and process.
What makes you a Green company?
We are dedicated to partnerships with suppliers committed to providing responsible forest management practices in all aspects of the manufacturing process. These practices include, but are not limited to the following:
Want to hear more about our supplier's green policies?
I already have a contractor; will you work with my contractor?
Yes. We are happy to work with licensed contractors. Contractors enjoy working with us as we are reliable, ethical, and responsive. We always commit to being on time and on budget.
I don't have a contractor--do I need one to remodel my kitchen?
Possibly. If you are planning structural changes or significant modification to your electrical, plumbing, gas, drywall, etc., then, you should probably have a contractor. Depending upon your project and timeline, we are able to manage full-scale remodels or refer you to reliable contractors that we regularly work with. If you are just replacing cabinets and countertops, you may not need one.
Do you offer countertops?
We have a few local countertop companies that we work closely with on a regular basis. These companies are reliable, ethical and can offer you many solutions including granite, solid surface, marble, and laminate. The main difference is that we put you in direct contact with these fabricators so you can save on mark-up.
I'm ready to get started, what do I do now?
Call our Showroom at 503.652.1268 and set up an appointment with one of our NKBA certified desginers. This can be free consultation in our showroom to get started and learn more about how we can help, as well as ball-park budgeting. Or, if you prefer, for $150 we can set a meeting time to come to your home, take measurements and get started on an estimate for you.